It has now been several months since we switched to a new streaming service. I want to thank you for your patience and continued support during the transition. We have partnered with vimeo.com to provide a higher quality and more accessible live worship experience.
The FBC Studio@First Team continues to work to make the stream the best it can be. That said, I want to give you some tips for the FBG livestream:
- We are available on Facebook Live and the Church’s website. If one stream source isn’t working smoothly, try the other.
- Worship Archives are available here.
- MidWeek Archives are available here.
- We broadcast our stream in a High HD Resolution. Sometimes this can cause your video to buffer or pause briefly. Using the gear symbol in the bottom right hand of your screen, you can decrease the quality, resulting in a smoother streaming experience.
- If you are watching the streams on a Smart TV or other streaming device, you may have noticed that the Vimeo TV App does not allow you to view the stream live. We are working with Vimeo to bring that option to you later this year. In the meantime, Facebook offers a Facebook Watch app on most smart TVs and streaming devices. You don’t have to be a Facebook user to use it, but it does help with finding the service.
- If you are watching on a mobile device, tablet or computer, then we recommend using external speakers or headphones. We have optimized our audio for the best overall sound for all users.
If you are ever experiencing problems with the stream, have comments or suggestions, email us. We want to work with you to find a solution. We want our congregation to be able to access and watch the streams as easily as possible. Thanks again for your continued support of the livestream ministry at First Baptist Greenville.